Operations Supervisor Scandic Hotel Brussels
For our hotel in Brussels, Scandic Grand Place, we are looking for a new Operations Supervisor.
As a Operations Supervisor you are responsible for the supervison of Room Division as well as Food & Beverage department. You will oversee the running of all F&B and RD operations and ensure that all department service standards are met consistently. Furthermore, vital tasks for you will be the team development overseeing all safety/legal/security regulations and achive the aperational profit margins for both F&B and RD.
- College/Bachelor degree, Hotelmanagement preferred
- min 3 years experience in Front Office and F&B
- min 3 years experience in a mangement position preferably in F&B or FO
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch and German are a real bonus
- Knowladge of the MS Office programs and Opera is an advantage
- Flexible and stress-resistant, innovative, proactive, commercial talent and resultsoriented.
- Full time employment contract
- 1meal voucher per worked day
- Access to Scandic Business School, our own online school
- End-of-year bonus
- Scandic Team Member Card
- Cleaning your uniform
If you are interested, please send us your motivational letter and CV to